Issaquah Premier Dental – one of Issaquah’s top-rated dental offices – is hiring an Associate Dentist for a part-time position with potential to become full-time. A rare opportunity to join a dynamic and high-tech practice with great patients and teammates. Comprehensive onboarding and training. Must possess strong work ethic, great patient rapport and communication skills, quality dental work and passion for dentistry. At least 1 year of experience required. Experience with CEREC, Invisalign, oral surgery, endodontics is a bonus.
- Primarily hygiene duties in the first few weeks on the job with the gradual shift to restorative work upon training
- Examining patients’ teeth and gums to diagnose and treat various oral health issues.
- Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
- Providing dental treatments to patients, including routine cleanings, extractions, dental fillings, cavity and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, caps, and veneers.
- Administering local anesthesia to patients as needed.
- Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and advising them on proper aftercare following certain dental procedures.
- Performing oral cancer screenings.
- Prescribing antibiotics and pain medications to patients as required.
- Ensuring that all dental instruments and equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Taking impressions of patients’ mouths for the fabrication of customized mouthguards and dentures.
- Supportive award-winning dentist/owner
- Receive mentorship from a Kois trained dentist on the job
- Growth opportunity at a fast-growing practice
- Willing to sponsor select candidates for US work permit and immigration
- Latest dental technology (iTero 5D Scanner, Primescan 3D, Cerec Mill, CBCT, EMS Airflow)
- Beautiful brand new dental office with contemporary design
- Digital charts and x-rays
- Constantly updated advanced tools and high-tech dental equipment
- Lots of free parking (indoor & outdoor)
- Located right across the transit station
- We have great patients and team members
- Able to work under pressure in a fast growing office
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD).
- State license to practice dentistry.
- CPR certification.
- Proven experience working in a dental practice.
- The ability to use various dental instruments and equipment.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Open to feedback and being proactive at work
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations in this profession (e.g. HIPAA)
Perks of Working at IPD
Sponsor Foreign Workers
iTero 5D & Primescan 3D