Issaquah Premier Dental – one of Issaquah’s top-rated dental offices – is hiring an Associate Dentist for a part-time position with potential to become full-time. A rare opportunity to join a dynamic and high-tech practice with great patients and teammates. Must possess strong work ethic, great patient rapport and communication skills, quality dental work and passion for dentistry. At least 1 year of experience required, and preferably has experience with Cerec, Invisalign, oral surgery, endodontics.
- Examining patients’ teeth and gums to diagnose and treat various oral health issues.
- Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
- Providing dental treatments to patients, including routine cleanings, extractions, dental fillings, cavity and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, caps, and veneers.
- Administering local anesthesia to patients as needed.
- Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and advising them on proper aftercare following certain dental procedures.
- Performing oral cancer screenings.
- Prescribing antibiotics and pain medications to patients as required.
- Ensuring that all dental instruments and equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Taking impressions of patients’ mouths for the fabrication of customized mouthguards and dentures.
- Supportive dentist/owner
- Receive mentorship from a Kois trained dentist on the job
- Growth opportunity at a fast-growing practice
- Willing to sponsor select candidates for US work permit and immigration
- Latest dental technology (iTero 5D Scanner, Primescan 3D, Cerec Mill, CBCT, EMS Airflow)
- Beautiful brand new dental office with contemporary design
- Digital charts and x-rays
- Constantly updated advanced tools and high-tech dental equipment
- Lots of free parking (indoor & outdoor)
- Located right across the transit station
- We have great patients and team members
- Able to work under pressure in a fast growing office
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD).
- State license to practice dentistry.
- CPR certification.
- Proven experience working in a dental practice.
- The ability to use various dental instruments and equipment.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Open to feedback and being proactive at work
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations in this profession (e.g. HIPAA)
Perks of Working at IPD
Sponsor Foreign Workers
iTero 5D & Primescan 3D